Associate membership of College may be granted, at the Principal’s discretion, to students of other universities who are not studying through Wesley House but who wish to join our community and benefit from our resources.
Associate members of college pay an annual fee which entitles them to:
- reading and borrowing rights in the Wesley House library;
- reading and borrowing rights in libraries of other members of the Cambridge Theological Federation;
- use of the Wesley House common room;
- dining in college six times a year;
- use of accommodation at Wesley House student rates (subject to availability)
To apply contact the Principal. There is no deadline for applications; applications are considered as they are made.