A Director of Reflective Pastoral Supervision (RPS) is sought for appointment by the Wesley House Trustee/Directors from 1 May 2024 to succeed The Revd Bill Mullally on the academic staff of this globally significant reflective pastoral supervision training provider. Applications are invited from experienced practitioners in this field who have training and management skills and experience. This role may be Cambridge-based or remotely based with significant requirements for travel within the UK and potentially overseas. A joint job share application would be considered.
The postholder will
- Play a key role in developing Wesley House as a leading global resource for research, consultancy and training in reflective pastoral supervision
- Manage and assure the quality of Wesley House RPS trainings
- Teach and assess Wesley House RPS courses
- Supervise trainees and senior members of client organisations
- Support the wider aims, team and development of the college
Full information about the job is available to download here.
Applicants are asked to submit a full CV together with a letter of application that provides evidence of relevant experience, achievements and commitments in relation to the job description and the person specification. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org arriving by 9am (UK time) on Monday 29 January 2024.
First interviews will be via zoom on Monday 12th February and second interviews in person starting with community events at 4pm on Thursday 22nd February through Friday 23rd February 2024.