Whether you are new to theological study, returning after a break, looking to develop your skills for lay or ordained ministry, or considering further study through one of our accredited courses, our online learning opportunities provide a number of benefits:
- study at a time to suit you using our web-based resources
- enjoy the benefits of a Cambridge education from wherever you are in the world
- access materials from leading Methodist scholars
- develop understanding and deepen spirituality with courses for academic study and spiritual reflection
- join an online global community interested in Methodist theology and spirituality.
Starting 10th June 2019
Writing the Journey
Starting 17th June 2019
Exploring Wesleyan Theology and Spirituality
Starting 15th September 2019
Walking the Story
“I am enjoying the course very much… I know I will need to revisit all the discussion threads. There is so much to think about and follow up – all those links to further reading, articles, websites….Wonderful. Thank you so much.” Participant on “Drawing Closer to God” course.