Appointment of a Vice Principal
A full time* Vice Principal is sought for appointment by the Wesley House Trustee/Directors from 1 September 2021 to join the senior leadership of this globally significant Wesleyan educational institution at this exciting stage in its development. Applications are invited from committed and experienced theological educators who are members of a denomination belonging to the World Council of Churches.
*The college is open to this position being a job share
The successful applicant will:
- Direct the college’s research, teaching and training activities in the area of leadership and ministry development (online and face to face)
- Teach (online and in person) on the programmes of the college and its partners (short courses, professional development and validated programmes) and supervise research students
- Co-ordinate the Anglia Ruskin University MA in Chaplaincy and Pastoral Care run by the Cambridge Theological Federation, and direct the studies of taught students on Cambridge and ARU programmes
- Manage the college’s global partnerships for study abroad students and DMin students
- Develop and manage the community life of the college, in consultation with staff colleagues and other participants, within the ethos set by the Board of Directors.
- Work collaboratively with the Principal and Business Director to ensure the strategic use of resources and the effective running of the college, and deputize for the Principal in her absence
Applicants are asked to submit a full CV together with a letter of application that provides evidence of relevant experience, achievements and commitments in relation to the job description and the person specification. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org arriving by 9am UTC on 8th March 2021.
Interviews will be via zoom w/b 22nd March 2021. Visits to the college can be arranged (in person for those living in the UK or via zoom) to view the premises and meet the Principal.