Chair of the Board:
- The Revd Dr Neil Richardson
(Past President of the Conference, Methodist Church of Great Britain)
Members of the Board:
- The Revd Inderjit Bhogal (Past President of the Conference, Methodist Church of Great Britain)
- The Revd Dr David Chapman (Chair of the Beds., Essex & Herts. District)
- Prof Tom Greggs (University of Aberdeen)
- The Revd Dr Catrin Harland-Davies (University of Sheffield)
- The Revd Dr Jane Leach (Wesley House, Cambridge)
- Dr Clive Marsh (University of Leicester)
- The Revd Dr Martin Wellings (Oxford Circuit)
- Dr Anthony G Reddie (Ministry Development Officer, Methodist Church)
- Professor Sarah Heaner Lancaster, Werner Professor of Theology at Methodist Theological School in Ohio.
- Professor R. Simangaliso Kumalo, Associate Professor, Religion and Governance, University of KwaZulu-Natal.
- The Revd Professor Bruce Birch Professor Emeritus of Old Testament, Wesley Theological Seminary, Washington US. Coordinator of the Joint DMin programme between Wesley House and WTS.
- The Revd Dr Valentin Dedji Minister at Edmonton Methodist Church, London, also regularly teaching in Benin.
- The Revd Professor Lo Lung Kwong, Director, Pastoral Programme, Divinity School of Chung Chi College, the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Revd Joseph Ntombura Mwaine, Presiding Bishop, Methodist Church in Kenya
- Dr Jin Du Kim, Incoming President of the Methodist Theological University in Seoul, S Korea.
- The Revd Professor Tom Albin, Dean of Upper Room Ministries and Ecumenical Relations at Nashville, US.
- The Revd Dr Dion Forster, Senior Lecturer in Systematic Theology and Ethics, Senior Research Fellow, Beyers Naudé Center for Public Theology, University of Stellenbosch, RSA.
In addition to its British-based Editorial Board members, HOLINESS is seeking a number of international consultants. If you are based outside the British Isles, and interested in offering to advise us as the journal is developed, please contact Andrew Stobart, the Commissioning Editor, at: email@example.com, including a short statement of your qualifications, publications and (if relevant) your current post.