Enabling skills for Ministry and Mission
Are you in a role where you need to mobilise people but don’t manage them?
Are you new to a role and want to develop your approach?
Are you committed to working with people to achieve their purposes?
This one-year part-time online course will enable you to develop your role through a mix of intensive feedback, reading and reflection.
The course will enable you to:
- Develop your approach through skilled and intensive feedback;
- Improve your ability to read situations theologically; and
- Increase your confidence in understanding the systems, power relations and culture in your context.
Lay and ordained people in the following roles are finding the course valuable:
- Local church minister
- Pioneering minister
- Lay pastoral worker
- Mission enabler with local churches
- Regional responsibility for Mission and Property
- Director of a faith-based charity
- National roles overseeing ministry and theological education
To apply or for further information please contact Wesley House (email@example.com) and we will arrange an informal online discussion with a course tutor.