Are you in a role where you need to mobilise people but don’t manage them?
Are you new to a role and want to develop your approach?
Are you committed to working with people to achieve their purposes?
This course will enable you to
- Develop your approach through skilled and intensive feedback
- Improve your ability to read situations theologically
- Increase your confidence in understanding the systems, power relations and culture in your context.
At its simplest we will help you ask:
- What is going on?
- What is my role and how does it help?
- Where is God in this?
One-year Certificate in Enabling Skills for Ministry and Mission
Running from January to November online
Three two-day intensives online working with other students
- Pre-recorded lectures
- An individualised programme of reading enabling you to study at practitioner, post-graduate certificate or research levels.
- Access to the online libraries of the Cambridge Theological Federation.
Student group limited to 12 to ensure a personalised approach.
Assessment: A portfolio of reflective writing and final essay leading to a certificate from Wesley House, Cambridge.
The tutors have practical experience in enabling skills in a range of contexts as well as relevant academic knowledge.
Cost £975 payable before the 1 February 2023 or by installments in arrangement with Wesley House.
To apply or for further information please contact Wesley House (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will arrange an informal online discussion with a course tutor.