The MA in Contemporary Ethics gives students an understanding of the philosophical concepts of ethics. Through critical engagement with the discipline and literature of ethics you will learn about the link between theoretical perspectives and their applicability in contemporary contexts.
The MA in Contemporary Ethics is an Anglia Ruskin University degree created and taught by the Cambridge Theological Federation.
- Postgraduate Certificate (2 modules)
- Postgraduate Diploma (4 modules)
- MA (4 modules plus 15,000 word dissertation)
- Available full-time over one year or part-time over two years
- Choose from online or classroom lectures and seminars
- Some modules will be available by block teaching in Cambridge over one or two weeks
Further information & applications
There is further detailed information, including costs and a list of the modules offered, on the MA Ethics page of the Cambridge Theological Federation website, where you can also find the link to the application form.
For a pre-application conversation with Wesley House about whether this course would suit you please contact us using our Information and Enquiry form.