The MA in Contemporary Faith and Belief will enable you to join a timely debate about the role of faith and belief in the contemporary world.
The MA in Contemporary Faith and Belief is an Anglia Ruskin University degree created and taught by the Cambridge Theological Federation.
- Postgraduate Certificate (2 modules)
- Postgraduate Diploma (4 modules)
- MA (4 modules plus 15,000 word dissertation)
- Available full-time over one year or part-time over two years
- Choose from online or classroom lectures and seminars
- Some modules will be available by block teaching in Cambridge over one or two weeks
There is further detailed information, including costs and a list of the modules offered, on the MA in Contemporary Faith and Belief page of the Cambridge Theological Federation website.
How to apply
For advice about whether this course might suit you and how to apply complete our Information and Enquiry form.