The MA in Chaplaincy and Pastoral Care will give you an in-depth understanding of Pastoral Theology as it relates to the goals of chaplaincy and care.
This MA is an Anglia Ruskin University degree created and taught by the Cambridge Theological Federation.
- Postgraduate Certificate (2 modules)
- Postgraduate Diploma (4 modules)
- MA (4 modules plus 15,000 word dissertation)
- Available part-time only
- Choose from online or classroom lectures and seminars
- Some modules will be available by block teaching in Cambridge over one or two weeks
Further information & applications
There is further detailed information, including costs and a list of the modules offered, on the Cambridge Theological Federation website, where you can also find the link to the application form,
For a pre-application conversation with Wesley House about whether this course would suit you please contact us using our Information and Enquiry form.