The MA in Pastoral Care and Chaplaincy will give you an in-depth understanding of Pastoral Theology as it relates to the goals of chaplaincy and care.
The MA in Pastoral Care and Chaplaincy is an Anglia Ruskin University degree created and taught by the Cambridge Theological Federation.
- Postgraduate Certificate (2 modules)
- Postgraduate Diploma (4 modules)
- MA (4 modules plus 15,000 word dissertation)
- Available part-time only in 2018
- Available full-time and part-time from 2019
- Choose from online or classroom lectures and seminars
- Some modules will be available by block teaching in Cambridge over one or two weeks
There is further detailed information, including costs and a list of the modules offered, on the MA in Pastoral Care and Chaplaincy Belief page of the Cambridge Theological Federation website.
How to apply
For advice about whether this course might suit you and how to apply complete our Information and Enquiry form.