With the MA in Christian Spirituality East and West you will join a lively debate on the meaning and the role of spirituality in the context of the Christian traditions as well as in today’s multi-cultural and multi-religious environments.
This MA is an Anglia Ruskin University degree created and taught by the Cambridge Theological Federation.
- Postgraduate Certificate (1 compulsory 30 credit module and two 15 credit modules)
- Postgraduate Diploma (1 compulsory 30 credit module, two 15 credit modules and two optional 30 credit modules)
- MA (1 compulsory 30 credit module, two 15 credit modules, two optional 30 credit modules and a 15,000 word dissertation)
- Available full-time and part-time
- Choose from online or classroom lectures and seminars
- Some modules will be available by block teaching in Cambridge over one or two weeks
Further information & applications
There is further detailed information, including costs and a list of the modules offered, on the Cambridge Theological Federation website, where you can also find the link to the application form,
For a pre-application conversation with Wesley House about whether this course would suit you please contact us using our Information and Enquiry form.